Idea-How make the noed more effective

Hello everyone, this is Joao, this time I thought of an idea that would solve a problem that the killer perk Noed has always had, it was always an 8/80 perk, it could be a strong perk, at the same time a useless perk , to solve this problem I thought of this idea:

-Buff: Noed's Totem only lights up after a killer hits a survivor, that survivor will be put in the dying state when hit (as usual)

-Nerf: Noed does not activate if Killer closes hatch before all generators are completed by survs (when there is only one survivor alive in matches)

In my opinion, noed could be an even better option than generator delay perks, playing as a survivor I'd rather spend time purifying totems than having to make generators from scratch all the time, and it would be very fair, if the survivors just did generators being penalized with noed for not wanting to purify all totems before the end of the game

Well, that was it, please, comment what you think of the idea politely, remembering that this is just an idea, it doesn't mean that the devs will use it, I know there are a lot of killers who have already used noed and lost it to a team of lucky survs who found noed right away, my idea is to kind of reduce noed's luck factor and make it more of a punitive against hasty survs

I also recognize that with the increase of perks, such as call of brine, overcharge, perks like pentimento, it ends up being difficult to balance the game through perks, after all, the game shouldn't even be balanced from perks, but by its basic kit , dbd should work even without depending on perks , but unfortunately this is not the current reality

But comment your opinion guys, I don't own the truth, and the game belongs to all of us, and everyone has the right to have the best of this game, a big hug and even more.๐Ÿ˜„

Comments