New laptop and a new worry.
So I just got a better omen laptop yesterday than the elder that I had (5 years old with a dead drive). The assistant who I asked which one out of 3 laptops that I found to be good are the best for gaming, so he recommended this omen laptop which is awesome. He showcased it fully and so on.
I mentioned that I play DBD and he smiled and said that he plays it too. I swear to god if he's one of the killers that I used a flashlight on constantly to annoy the ######### out of them for the lols or one of the guys on the forums that I heavily disagreed with and said that he sucks at the game and should instead git gud instead of complaining on the forums, I am actually going to cry.
Comments
For someone with based in their name you've managed to have an awful lot of terrible takes within those 40 posts
Sorry for having good opinions you don't agree with.
I thought it was kind of mean spirited myself regardless of any opinions. enjoy your new toy.