Props to the dude voicing Wesker
Sounds just like the original. Although seeing that they got Doug Bradly it wouldnt surprise me if it actually was the same VA. Anyone hear if they announced who it was yet?
Sounds just like the original. Although seeing that they got Doug Bradly it wouldnt surprise me if it actually was the same VA. Anyone hear if they announced who it was yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't heard any audio of him, cant say iv looked so it's good he sounds right
But if he doesnt say "you cant hide forever" "your merely postponing the inevitable" or "Found you" I'm gonna be disappointed lol
He says those I think, or something alike it.