What do you think of a Twisted Theme Park map idea?

Picture it!

Sicily, 192---- Whoops.

Ahem!

Picture it! DBD, 2022!

The devs put out a new map. Dilapidated buildings, a creepy carousel (still slowly running with a broken music box so the music sounds unnerving), broken down wooden roller coasters (ooooh, on that note, maybe a wooden coaster filled with skeletons, but the coaster still runs in some never-ending misery ride for the poor souls who are trapped. I'd be down with looking up and seeing a coaster running overhead (plus the sound effects would be really cool). I'm not sure the devs could code a funhouse (especially with the mirrors), but that would be aesthetically cool. Killers could actually see their reflections. I'm not talking about the infinite mirrors though because it would probably be too confusing, but the ones that distort your body (stretch it out/make it wide) might work. And a little bit of fog would be chef's kiss.

5c794db9fc977c600e02dcc3cc752d6b.gif

If you don't get this reference--no. Just no. That's unacceptable! Go find the Golden Girls and start streaming it. Now.

Comments

  • Perhaps for a second Silent Hill chapter? The opening level in SH3 is a favorite of mine

  • @Sandt21 said:

    Perhaps for a second Silent Hill chapter? The opening level in SH3 is a favorite of mine

    I Googled pictures of it. That looks cool! It could work.

    The only thing is, I'd really want a running roller coaster with skeletons dressed in fraying, vintage clothing. Can you imagine their faint, horrified, and desperate screams being carried by the wind? (Can't be too loud and interfere with audio cues.) That would be so eerie.