so, I was tag teamed by Nemesis and a zombie
lol, Nem's zombies are always mvp! they'll clothesline you from the most unexpected places 😂
@Mekochi said:so, I was tag teamed by Nemesis and a zombiehttps://youtu.be/HKdmyL0ky6M
@Mekochi said:
https://youtu.be/HKdmyL0ky6M
Good zombro
Sometimes Nemesis’s zombies ignore you, sometimes you can tell if Nemesis and the zombie are bros
Tfw zombies running around shacks or camping pallet.
I laugh and hate it at the same time even when playing as a killer lol
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol, Nem's zombies are always mvp! they'll clothesline you from the most unexpected places 😂
Good zombro
Sometimes Nemesis’s zombies ignore you, sometimes you can tell if Nemesis and the zombie are bros
Tfw zombies running around shacks or camping pallet.
I laugh and hate it at the same time even when playing as a killer lol