New Dead Hard is good, but...
1 - Honestly, i liked new dead hard, but, i think he is so much difficult to learn, i play on Ps4 and my FPS is 30, i on so much times, literally have milisecond for activate, because, if you dont use when you see the hit animation, dead hard is useless and is it so much difficult with low FPS. So many times i press the button and simply was to late for that, if i pressed i little early, nothing, but, in the first case, i had 100% sure i press before killer hits me, unfortunetlly, didnt work.
2 - Another point is. Dead Hard is perk for Avoid Hits, and before, he was use to much for distance, was unfair, but, now, if this perk cause me Deep wound im not avoiding the hit, i just get second chance, but, i still be punished for that, so, i dont avoid the hit. What do you thinks about these points?
Comments
On your 2nd point, the devs have been making it that extra health states as a survivor come at a cost of deep wounds. This is good for balance reasons since it means that the killer still gets something out of the hit. Plus it helps prevent stacking extra hits.
I think they should revert the endurance duration to 1 sec because 0.5 seconds when everything depends on the killers ping is ridiculous. I've been exhausted on the ground so many times, this is the only change DH needs to make it good again.
In 1 sec a survivor moves 4 meters. previous dead hard gave survivors the ability to dash forward roughly 4 to 6 meters. If the time were to go back to 1 second dead hard would go back to its old self. This was seen on the ptb and thus it got its current time .5 secs and rewards skilled use. Unfortunately, not everyone is lag free but the devs cannot and should not balance around lag.
Eh, maybe .75? I feel .5 might be too harsh, but 1 second is REALLY forgiving. There is a middle ground to be achieved, in my opinion. Albeit, I do not care too much. I like the new Dead Hard. So it works for me either way.
Best way to use DH is to pop it while breeding a pallet or faking a window. 9/10 you will always get a successful DH. I get so much value from it now. Granted I’m on pc with high fps.