STBFL should be capped at 6 or 7 tokens

Before the basic attack cooldown buff (from 3sec down to 2.7sec now), 8 tokens of save the best used to give you a cooldown of 1.8 seconds (60% of 3). Now that the basic attack cooldown is 2.7sec, the cooldown with 8 tokens is 1.62 seconds which makes it a bit too opressive on killers that can keep tokens easily (mainly demo and nemesis but also slinger, pig and ghostface to a lesser extent). I suggest capping stbfl to 6 or 7 tokens so that the lowest cooldown possible comes back to approximately 1.8sec like before (1.755sec with 7 tokens or 1.89sec with 6 tokens)

Comments

  • I agree that it’s too strong, but I feel like 8 tokens max is a good number for the perk. I’d rather keep that and instead reduce the bonus per token to 4% (up to 32% maximum).

  • STBFL should also not function within a certain radius of a hooked survivor. Maybe 6 to 10 metres.

    In cases where a killer is face camping and has a few stacks of STBFL it becomes incredibly difficult for a survivor to attempt to get the unhook. Often the killer can completely prevent the unhook altogether and gets a grab on the rescuer, and usually that alone is enough for the killer to win as they can either hook the rescuer while the first hooked survivor usually advances to the next stage or worse, they slug the rescuer and continue the camp.

    STBFL should give an advantage in chase, but not to camp.