To survivors
What is one of the worst killers to face?
What is one of the worst killers to face?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea
pinhead...
I mean… nurse.
but that’s the obvious answer, so I’ll just say another killer I hate going against, clown.
I mean I despise Ghostface but that's just me
Myers, Hag, Clown, Trapper...
Hag tops that list though. Haaaate the Hag... 😠
I personally HATE going against clown and legion. Just such annoying / boring killers.
Ghostface for emotional reasons and Dredge for physical ones
I don't like going against Deathslinger.
Nurse is not that big of a deal. Very few god nurses exist. People that play on mics exclusively though, deserve god nurses.
Nurse, Legion…
It just sucks in solo q when I go against an omega blink nurse. Everyone gets downed fast, no time to do gens since you’re constantly unhooking, it’s just a pain. Nurses without distance addons isn’t THAT bad though.
Killers who use cheap tactics to start off a game. Those people are the kind that refuse to develop any skills. They use cheap tactics which then over inflate their mmr to where they get ######### on by far more experienced players who only use meta builds. Then they come to message boards or social media to give us a dear diary diatribe about how survivors are ruining the game. I hate those killers.
True, when I do see them it is hard to get enthusiastic about playing against them. Most of the "so greats" I see just return to hooks though. I am quite happy that bhvr has made such gameplay more difficult.
A survivor urban evasioning through the outskirts of the map, scared of the slightest hint of a terror radius.