buff to killers isnt the problem
i swear man, the fact everybody says oh its cuz they nerfed dh or oh the killer got buffs they desereved. MOST OF THE DAMN SURVIVORS DONT CARE. seriously chases are slightly more deadly so what, still easy to loop and still fun. solo q is the problem with mmr. so many on this forum makes issues out to be what theyre not so they can avoid the real issues
Comments
I'm still escaping half my solo survivor games, and still getting wrecked by SWF in half my killer games. So yeah, game's pretty much the same, besides all the players having tantrums.
Well im dying most my solo games before patch I escaped in around half the games maybe more lot of close games which turn in killer advantage so the update was good buff for them. As killer I win more but I did fine before patch winning most my games. I beat most swf:s debending which killer I play.
the killers kill rate has raised do to ######### teammates tbh. and the new gen perk stacks
People see what they want to see, what is important is what is tangible. Killer queues are a nightmare, because no one wants to play survivor.
Can't fix teammates unfortunately and well sometimea it's too much to expect them play perfectly. But with good teammates you can still win with pretty easily as survivor. I had 2 games today were killer got 2 hooks before all gens got done and everyone escaped. Killers were not good thought and I didn't get even chased on this one.
Can tell by the perks that he was a baby killer.....don't brag against rookies lol
While I agree he is probably a baby killer, every perk he is running is currently meta, just maybe not on doctor.
he literally didnt brag XD he just said the killer was bad so he escaped.