Hoodies for all the suvivors
I think this would make going against the Legion and Pig a lot more of a surprise, and maybe even get more jump scares.
I think this would make going against the Legion and Pig a lot more of a surprise, and maybe even get more jump scares.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also, Hoodies just look really ######### cool.
Also the terror radius will kick in.
Pig works because she can turn sharply and has zero radius, just breathing when crouched.
But yeah, hoodies are cool.
Pig isn't a hoodie, it's more of a trench coat.
Also I would just wear a read hoodie, with fengs long hair and urban evade everywhere if she got one....