Resident Evil Hunk
How would people feel about Hunk as either a legendary skin or a paragraph ?
How would people feel about Hunk as either a legendary skin or a paragraph ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bump
Hed be cool
Would be nice, gives me a bit of gahgooh Legion vibes tho 😂
Only if he yells "My extraction point!" every time you spawn in as him.
Sorry Hunk wanters, but Annette is priority number 1
Annette before Hunk would be criminal haha
would the grim reaper be a survivor or killer???
survivor definitely
Yes but also Tofu
To be fair its no difference between the xmas outfits and pjs i would be up for that
and every time he's unhooked. and takes damage. and repairs a generator. and the exit gates are opened.
I'd gladly take Hunk and a Tofu Survivor charm
I couldn't really picture him being sacrificed ever, but still love the character
NOPE, SORRY, THIS IS!:
And if we don't get it... The devs clearly have no interest in making money, and I'm gonna be severely tempted to quit DbD.
No I'm sorry we don't need Hunk......WE NEED TOFU!
Sorry for the necropost, but it seems like your wish has come true
Really good he’s in the game but I am pretty gutted he’s not a survivor
I don't mind either, but im kinda bummed he sounds like frank, and theres no custom chase music
Yes I agree I think it would be really cool if the chase music was his track from the remake (looming dread)