Can’t imagine only 1 reason to play as surv
I didn’t play since this the massive killer buff, and I tried again today. It’s impossible to play now with those massive buffs
I didn’t play since this the massive killer buff, and I tried again today. It’s impossible to play now with those massive buffs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can think of quite a few reasons.
I can't imagine any reason to play this game after several months/years of it.
I played league for 10 years and even gave up on that after my friends stopped playing.
Both games are repetitive as heck and only playing with friends would keep me going.
Oh and also, the game is anything but impossible to play even after patch 6.1 but some people have forgotten how to adept and look for the new best strategies/playstyles (aka meta) by themselves instead of getting it spoonfed by content creators.
Different people, different experiences. For many it's quite possible, and enjoyable.
Yea soloq is terrible right now. I'm only playing to work on tome challenges then I stop. I wont be spending money one this game until they fix this mess thats for sure. Which really sucks because the new resident evil dlc looks great and it would be nice to play as Rebecca but not gonna spend money on a game that I don't play very much anymore.
I'm greatly enjoying it as a solo survivor
Maybe expecting to die from years of solo play has numbed me from worrying too much about dying after this patch but I love that there are now very few matches where my team just absolutely curb stomps the killer. M1 killers, opponents I normally would have needed absolutely brain dead teammates to be scared of, are actual threats now to kill us. Winning as a survivor feels like it takes some actual work now instead.
I still play in solo queue, I get messed by my team a lot. But I play for fun chases, even if I die, I would have fun if I did good in chases.
I don't know why anyone would play Survivor in the first place.
All you do is hold down a button, run around in circles and wait around on Hooks