Is this an easter egg?
The most annoying fetch quest from Skyrim. Only that's not 24 chests....
The most annoying fetch quest from Skyrim. Only that's not 24 chests....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you noticed if you are exclusively doing surv challenges there is only one possible path to the end, when killers have like three?
Happens quite often. Last tome had something similar for survivors.
It's probably not a direct Skyrim reference, because "leave no stone unturned" is a much older phrase than that and that's where Skyrim yoinked it from.
Funnily enough, my current Skyrim playthrough is at 3/24 of the stones. Guess I did the rift challenge and nothing else.
I´m still waiting for a survivor challenge like: find a key in a chest and use it to open the hatch while having No Mither equipped.
I don’t play survivor much, but I will say some of their daily rituals are a little annoying. Like the one that requires you to Sabotage hooks. It’s not hard to do, but it’s kind of pointless since Sabotaging is usually not worth the effort unless you just happen to build your loadout around it. And also they have individual survivor rituals (e.g. escape with Dwight) but there’s not much reason to play one survivor over another since they’re all just skins aside from their starting perks. That sort of thing makes more sense for killers since the killers actually play really differently, but who cares if you escape as Dwight versus as Ace or as Kate?
Then again I’ve never been all that interested in achievements and such in general so I guess I’m not really the target audience. 🤷♂️
As someone still working through Tome 2s challenge of opening the hatch twice, please don't give them any more ideas 😥
Why not? I imagine them being like this, when they design some challenges.
English is not my mother tongue so I did not know that.