So close, yet so far.
RIP Claudette
RIP Claudette
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
F.
it took me a few passes to even understand what i was looking at in that picture, ironically more because of the EGC effects than claudette.
I'll admit the red EGC effects make it a bit hard to see the red blinking light on the trap, but I didn't want to ruin the joke with too much explanation. :)
I thought she was crawling at first glance didn't even know she had a trap until I read comments. I'm sure she's fiiiiine
I actually still didn't. Legit thought the red circle was from a GF stalk.