Constant Horrendous Frame Drops
since this .3 update dropped, I've been consistently experiencing awful frame drops throughout every one of my killer matches. (Can't say much on survivor since I haven't played any survivor since the latest patch) These frame drops usually occur while going for basic attacks or using my killer power. These frame drops are so impactful that they can result in me simply missing my attack or completely losing sight of the survivor and they get away.
Is anyone else getting these EVERY SINGLE GAME?
Also there's come other issues crop up like blight's rush effect remaining on screen for the remainder of the trial.
When the initial Mid-Chapter patch went live, I thought this game was finally on the right path. Patches like these should be unacceptable. I think a majority of the (remaining) community have become complacent.
Comments
For me Hag has been allll over the place in terms of her TP being delayed by a second or two even if I'm spamming the button . Also her basic attack has been really off too. I missed 7 shots in a match yesterday that I know should have hit
I play on Xbox1, and for me Hag has always had a half-second delay when teleporting & swinging. This leads to many a missed attack, and I imagine is a big part of why few on console run her.
If our PC cousins are now also experiencing this, that's a sad state of affairs game performance-wise.
Man .. I'm on Xbox one too ! Lol yeah she's not as quick on Xbox as PC forsure
It's likely because this game is not well-optimized.
You should go back to 5.0 on console when Nemesis dropped.
For me the frame drops arnt that bad, it seems like everyone gets them so it's not like you are getting chased, your frame drops and the next thing you know you're downed. The killers frames drop too so it's not a disadvantage to you. Just so you know
Yeah I've uninstalled the game twice now since the reworks. It honestly feels like I'm playing a different game.
There's so many times that completely miss my basic attacks or lose the player when they FOV me. The weird thing is that the FOV Tech looks incredibly slow on my screen, but for some reason even though I can visually see the player in my FOV the basic attack misses. If I lose sight of them even for a split second I can lose the target very easily.
Prior to this on the series X I would say the game ran pretty smoothly although I feel like it's gotten progressively worse over the last 8 months or so performance wise. I honestly just can't be bothered waiting like 5-10 mins on a game to play something that feels so unresponsive and sloppy. The amount of times I'm saying "how the F did that not hit" had increased significantly.