new hacking type?
I've had this happen a couple times over the last few weeks and it confuses me. I'll get to about 75% wiggle and then another surv will come up behind me and all of a sudden I drop. Both times the wiggle bar was nowhere near the end and I don't run any perks that help with being carried (like, at all). I didn't notice any additional icons (IE the perk that other survivors can run to help the person being carried).
If it is a hack and not a bug, I have to admit, it's one of the smoother hacks I've seen. You almost don't notice it if you're not paying attention to the wiggle bar.
Comments
Sounds like the killer dropped you to slug but the additional wiggle progress you get from being dropped was enough to wiggle free (I think it’s about 20 % you gain, it kind of adds to the 75 % you describe, which may have been a little bit more?)
Oh! If that's the answer, then that works. It was just so weird that I didn't fall until right after the other surv crouched behind me. Hopefully it's just timing and not a new hack! Thank ya!
I wish that also worked when you reach 100% before you reach the hook but the hook animation beats you to it... all.the.time.