Sooo, what time is Bhvr Beyond?
I haven't seen a time listed anywhere but I believe it's supposed to be today
I haven't seen a time listed anywhere but I believe it's supposed to be today
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
keep in mind they had announced starting times before that then were just a half hour countdown to the actual start…
Thanks, didn't see that tweet! And thanks for the reminder as well lol
If anyone finds a vod of the stream could you be so kind as to let me know?
It should at least be on the same twitter account after the stream started (or ended?):
https://m.twitch.tv/bhvrinteractive/videos
Here is the YouTube channel (apparently they are also streaming there!):
https://youtube.com/c/BehaviourInteractive
Keep your eyes peeled, I'll be trying to get a summary of it up by the end of the day
Countdown is already up, it might actually be starting proper very soon.
Shame I can't watch it on the debut but I'll get the relevant news from the forums threads anyway I assume.
it's not like we know most of the pure dbd-related stuff already so...It started on the announced time 😱