Saving Bloodpoints Tome 12 Level 2
Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
Since the game only allows you to hold 2 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.
I won't lie, this gave me a sore head. I'm really unsure if this is the best path or not but I don't have the time to proof check it anymore. If anyone finds a path that's saves more bp then let me know ๐

Comments
Thank you once again!
Cheers mate ๐
I swear whoever is creating these is trying to make them more difficult for me ๐
hero!
Thanks mate lol
Thank you!
That's no problem mate ๐
Despite grinding for P100 on Steve, I'm still saving these! Up to 17 at the moment... How are you doing?
My Meg is 17 also lol I've got plenty of challenges saved up too ๐ might need to spend them on the new chapter tbh.