I sometimes select that challenge and completely ignore the pustula plant. Mainly to confuse people, but also because they sound so squidgy!
I equip it all the time just to people-watch, but once it saved me from a hatchet. The glorious thing spawned in shack and saved my bacon while I was window vaulting. All hail to the pustula plant.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It spawned because someone equipped the challenge that spawns it.
People can still do challenges from older tomes and that thing is from one of those challenges, thats why they can still spawn.
Ohhhhh, oops. Didn't realize you could do old challenges.
I completely forgot about those.
I sometimes select that challenge and completely ignore the pustula plant. Mainly to confuse people, but also because they sound so squidgy!
I equip it all the time just to people-watch, but once it saved me from a hatchet. The glorious thing spawned in shack and saved my bacon while I was window vaulting. All hail to the pustula plant.
its beautiful
Ah, thats a classic.