Wake up

so I want to give wake up a try because it doesn’t seem like such a bad end game perk, being able to know where the gates are when you’re going back in for a rescue as well as showing your aura to someone who might be in a chase seems decent too. Does anyone know how many seconds it exactly takes off the original timer of opening exit gates?

Comments

  • it takes 20 seconds to open an exit gate. The perk tells you how much faster you open them

  • Opening Gates with Wake Up! takes 19.04/18.18/17.39 seconds. the original open time is 20 seconds

  • Man. I came here hoping it's a thread about Jehova's Witnesses. So disappointed.

  • @George_Soros said:
    Man. I came here hoping it's a thread about Jehova's Witnesses. So disappointed.

    that wont work anymore, lol is missing and I cannot laugh at the posts anymore

  • Thanks for the answers and laughs lol
  • If you have Wake Up, Spine Chill, Resil, and Prove Thyself, and you have 3 survivors around you with Leader and the killer is looking at you the fastest you can possibly open the gate is 12 seconds.

  • Basically it’s not worth the perk slot, much better off using adrenaline 
  • I already run adrenaline but I enjoy running two end game perks hope and adrenaline together I was just wondering if it would be better to swap out hope for wake up
  • Wake up is such a garbage perk.

    Just by looking around you when the last generators are completed, you can see where the exit gates are. I can do that even when I am in a chase.

    You can make an educated guess about which doors will be opened by your fellow survivors. Showing you whether survivors are opening the door is kinda helpful but not really much.

    2.5 seconds is like nothing imo. I accept that I have had matches from which I could escape if only I had 1 more second to open the exit gate. However, compared to rest of the matches, you can ignore those matches.

    I put wake up in the same category with unrelenting. If you are a newbie, it is a perk that you can use but when you pass rank 15, there are way more helpful perks.