WELCOME BACK TO F-TIER, FREDDY!

Hello,

I really love how the devs butcher Freddy every single patch, its unreal.

Let us talk about this in this:

Until now, Freddy has received a rework, 9 offical Nerfs (imagine this!) and a lot of passive Nerfs too.


What is Freddy designed to do:

He has a mediocre Antiloop and a Teleport to Generators. Im wondering why the Teleport isnt nerfed yet, maybe only 40m or some crazy ideas? When my main ability is to go to gens across the map, what am I supposed to use? Exactly, GEN-PERKS. After complitely annihilating a lot of Gen-Regression-Perks, finally u found a way to even kill Dead Man Switch, which was his only weapon left. Congratulations. And for what? For a stupid little error in your pragramming of Merciless Storm. At least official...

What am I (or Freddy-Players in general) supposed to use now? You have nothing left, you cannot use a lot of perks thanks to their "If in the Terror-Radius"-#########. Guess what, I DONT HAVE A TERROR-RADIUS in my wonderful passive Ability, so called "Dreamworld", which is doing absolutely nothing. Oh wait, I have the Oblivious-Status-Effect on my side. That sound wonderful, unfortunately survivors can hear a lullaby only when I am coming, so they can easily prepare themselfe for the next Loop (at least if they know what a Loop is, of course).

What Perks did Freddy used over the Time:

Thana, Dying Light, SH:PR, DMS, Tinkerer, Pop, Hex:Ruin, Hex:Undying. Boom, thats it.

Guess what: Everything was killed besides Pain Resonance for itself. Congratulations. Its a "little too opressive", right?

Of course, U can still win against Survivors who arent even capable of holding W and pressing Spacebar correctly when a Skill-Check is coming. Against any other survivor or even team, you stand alone.

Im wondering you havent butchered No Way Out or Rancor, but I am well aware, thats next on the list, after removing Moris out of the game. I cant wait to reach F-Tier again like oldest Freddy.

Am I frustrated? Yes

If you have to destroy every perk my character is supposed to use in combination with his GEN-Teleport, just to say sorry for killing Deadhard, then ######### it, give this ######### back to survivors and let me have at least something to work with. Im so sick of this nerfs every ######### patch. Of course, u dont even noticed how u butcher The Nightmare over and over again, do u?

I dont care about a 10% faster cooldown for kicking a gen or breaking a pallet, thats nothing compared to taking away every perk worth using as Freddy.

Am I overreacting? Maybe

If u think so, let me hear some build I can use without losing by default against a good SWF. Im curious what ideas I have missed.

Oh and dont forget his absolute crazy Addon-Pass he has currently. He has literally ONE Addon worth running, everything else is meme or even more bad.

Its frustrating, absolutely frustrating. Oh and lets be honest for a second: I dont want to hear the "Then play Nurse, Blight and Spirit"-#########. I want these killers get nerfed so that trash-killers like Freddy can receive buffs man.

Last but not least: Dont forget the overwhelming kill-rates he has. If the january-released-document is correct, he was the third deadliest killer in the game. I know, numbers are the most important thing, but guess what: Its only because he will appear in Low-Tier-Games more frequently. As higher u get, as lower his pickrate. Wouldnt u agree @Killer-Mains, that Freddy is complete garbage against at least decent survivors, now even more than before?

Comments

  • @PapiFelixPSN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112844#Comment_3112844

    Well, that is true, but it's also incredibly difficult to make the right decision in some cases without gutting the perk or letting it stay broken.

    The game is inherently unbalanced unfortunately, they have been embracing the mindset of "both sides have op things so its fine," which is why even things have to be extremely broken before that becomes reasonable. Stuff like clown's permahaste bug? absolutely remove that regardless of alternative. But this was something that was too strong on specific killers, the reaction was driven more by the complaints than it was consistent direction and the reaction was arguibly one of the worst possible ones they could have done, while not even directly addressing why the problem existed.

  • @Marik1987 said:

    Hello,

    I really love how the devs butcher Freddy every single patch, its unreal.

    Let us talk about this in this:

    Until now, Freddy has received a rework, 9 offical Nerfs (imagine this!) and a lot of passive Nerfs too.

    What is Freddy designed to do:

    He has a mediocre Antiloop and a Teleport to Generators. Im wondering why the Teleport isnt nerfed yet, maybe only 40m or some crazy ideas? When my main ability is to go to gens across the map, what am I supposed to use? Exactly, GEN-PERKS. After complitely annihilating a lot of Gen-Regression-Perks, finally u found a way to even kill Dead Man Switch, which was his only weapon left. Congratulations. And for what? For a stupid little error in your pragramming of Merciless Storm. At least official...

    What am I (or Freddy-Players in general) supposed to use now? You have nothing left, you cannot use a lot of perks thanks to their "If in the Terror-Radius"-#########. Guess what, I DONT HAVE A TERROR-RADIUS in my wonderful passive Ability, so called "Dreamworld", which is doing absolutely nothing. Oh wait, I have the Oblivious-Status-Effect on my side. That sound wonderful, unfortunately survivors can hear a lullaby only when I am coming, so they can easily prepare themselfe for the next Loop (at least if they know what a Loop is, of course).

    What Perks did Freddy used over the Time:

    Thana, Dying Light, SH:PR, DMS, Tinkerer, Pop, Hex:Ruin, Hex:Undying. Boom, thats it.

    Guess what: Everything was killed besides Pain Resonance for itself. Congratulations. Its a "little too opressive", right?

    Of course, U can still win against Survivors who arent even capable of holding W and pressing Spacebar correctly when a Skill-Check is coming. Against any other survivor or even team, you stand alone.

    Im wondering you havent butchered No Way Out or Rancor, but I am well aware, thats next on the list, after removing Moris out of the game. I cant wait to reach F-Tier again like oldest Freddy.

    Am I frustrated? Yes

    If you have to destroy every perk my character is supposed to use in combination with his GEN-Teleport, just to say sorry for killing Deadhard, then ######### it, give this ######### back to survivors and let me have at least something to work with. Im so sick of this nerfs every ######### patch. Of course, u dont even noticed how u butcher The Nightmare over and over again, do u?

    I dont care about a 10% faster cooldown for kicking a gen or breaking a pallet, thats nothing compared to taking away every perk worth using as Freddy.

    Am I overreacting? Maybe

    If u think so, let me hear some build I can use without losing by default against a good SWF. Im curious what ideas I have missed.

    Oh and dont forget his absolute crazy Addon-Pass he has currently. He has literally ONE Addon worth running, everything else is meme or even more bad.

    Its frustrating, absolutely frustrating. Oh and lets be honest for a second: I dont want to hear the "Then play Nurse, Blight and Spirit"-#########. I want these killers get nerfed so that trash-killers like Freddy can receive buffs man.

    Last but not least: Dont forget the overwhelming kill-rates he has. If the january-released-document is correct, he was the third deadliest killer in the game. I know, numbers are the most important thing, but guess what: Its only because he will appear in Low-Tier-Games more frequently. As higher u get, as lower his pickrate. Wouldnt u agree @Killer-Mains, that Freddy is complete garbage against at least decent survivors, now even more than before?

    It is a shame really dredge can teleport and has a host of other benefits. Freddy just has well snares... and let's not worry about dream pallets good survivors know which are fake. At least he has his extendo arm lunge I guess...

    It's also kind of what makes sadako weak too. Just a teleport ability with nothing else except a secondary gimmick. I'd say she's better though at least a she has no lullaby when demanifested.

1 2 ›