Help me I have a Shadowborne addiction
I can't stop running Shadowborne it use to be just on blight but then it spread how can I save my self?
I can't stop running Shadowborne it use to be just on blight but then it spread how can I save my self?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, I had the same addiction once. Literally force yourself to not use it on any killer at all and you'll eventually be used to the feeling without Shadowborn. And yeah, that includes Blight if you can (but I know some are motion sick without it on him so I understand if that cannot be done).
Same but I kinda enjoy playing with it...
Switch it out for monitor for a few games. Think of it as a nicotine patch of sorts.
Shadowborn base kit pleaseeee