DBD still disconnecting during Steam Maintenance
Platform: PC (Steam)
Description of Issue: During the weekly Steam Maintenance at roughly 12am BST Wednesday, DBD is returned to the title screen, kicking everyone out of the game while doing so, and gives the error code 8012. However, during Patch 5.7.0 (released 28th April 2022), this was supposedly fixed.
Patches are Updates to Dead by Daylight . The following is a list of all the Patches that have been released for the Game since its release. The release dates are from the Steam version only. To see all of the Patches on one continous page, click here.
Steps to reproduce: Be online within the game during Steam Maintenance.
How often does this occur: Every week as of 6.1.0
Comments
Quick question...was the DC penalty applied as well?
I didn't get one, but I don't know if it's that one wasn't applied or if it took longer than 5 minutes to re-enter the game.
Thank you!
Can you get me your log files - will need the whole folder on this one as I'll need the back up. Let me know if you don't mind sending them to me - might need to be emailed to me though due to the size...let me know if you can zip them and upload them here, if not I'll give you an email address you can send to if you wouldn't mind.