Omg scratched mirror myres is deadly when used right

I've one 4 games today with it with noed because this is a endgame build bit still man seeing them from so far with such a short range is useful lol

Comments

  • You can also use the Vanity Mirror with the Dead Rabbit. Its the same effect except you're tier 2 with I think a slightly bigger terror radius than Scratched Mirror. It's dope af.

  • You can also use the Vanity Mirror with the Dead Rabbit. Its the same effect except you're tier 2 with I think a slightly bigger terror radius than Scratched Mirror. It's dope af.

    Will try that out sometime lol 
  • Scratches mirror is a meme build vs bad survivors.
    Good survivors can literally hold you hostage^^

  • I love scratched mirror Michael. You know the players are screaming out loud when you sneak up on them using it because they are blissfully unaware you're there.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    You can also use the Vanity Mirror with the Dead Rabbit. Its the same effect except you're tier 2 with I think a slightly bigger terror radius than Scratched Mirror. It's dope af.

    Your lunge also won't be #########.

  • Aka Burger King Myers?
  • This content has been removed.
  • Boss said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:
    You can also use the Vanity Mirror with the Dead Rabbit. Its the same effect except you're tier 2 with I think a slightly bigger terror radius than Scratched Mirror. It's dope af.

    Your lunge also won't be #########.

    Use the letter as it gives normal lunge range
  • Master said:

    Scratches mirror is a meme build vs bad survivors.
    Good survivors can literally hold you hostage^^

    Depends on the map or not. It's really strong on lerrys and the game. On other maps u will get bullied most likely 
  • Master said:

    Scratches mirror is a meme build vs bad survivors.
    Good survivors can literally hold you hostage^^

    Depends on the map or not. It's really strong on lerrys and the game. On other maps u will get bullied most likely 
    Tell that to my 3ks lol

  • Depends on the map. Jump Scare Myers is definitely one of my favorite builds to play though.

  • I got 1 tomb 2 wards and 2 hair that a good chance for it
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    Aka Burger King Myers?

    Burger King Myers is the true meme Build and cancer on Rank 1. I tried it yesterday. I popped Tier 2 intentionally and chased till bloodlust 3 till I got the 2nd one. The first one was dumb. Scratched Mirror Myers can work on Lerrys but nowhere else. Vanity Mirror is #########, let your fingers from it

  • I only play it on maps like Game and Lery’s. If you play it at high ranks on any other map it’s almost a joke.
  • Omg scratched mirror myres is deadly when used right on the right map

  • 4k multiple games rank 4
  • No sh!t sherlock

  • Poweas said:

    No sh!t sherlock

    That to multiple rank4 4k games or the post name
  • I've one 4 games today with it with noed because this is a endgame build bit still man seeing them from so far with such a short range is useful lol
    Not to me, I use Sole Survivor lol
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Boss said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    You can also use the Vanity Mirror with the Dead Rabbit. Its the same effect except you're tier 2 with I think a slightly bigger terror radius than Scratched Mirror. It's dope af.

    Your lunge also won't be #########.

    Use the letter as it gives normal lunge range

    I know.
    But then you can't use anything else for a 2nd Add-on.

  • I don't anyway besides using stalk speed up so I move faster when sneaking up
  • @Boss said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Boss said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    You can also use the Vanity Mirror with the Dead Rabbit. Its the same effect except you're tier 2 with I think a slightly bigger terror radius than Scratched Mirror. It's dope af.

    Your lunge also won't be #########.

    Use the letter as it gives normal lunge range

    I know.
    But then you can't use anything else for a 2nd Add-on.

    Pros: Faster movement speed than scratched mirror, further lunge than scratched mirror, see survivors through walls, smaller terror radius than normal tier 2.

    Cons: No 2nd offering.

    I feel like the pros out weigh the cons. The only thing the add ons were really good for is increasing the duration of tier 3. And if I remember correctly you can't go into tier 3 with vanity mirror.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Boss said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Boss said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    You can also use the Vanity Mirror with the Dead Rabbit. Its the same effect except you're tier 2 with I think a slightly bigger terror radius than Scratched Mirror. It's dope af.

    Your lunge also won't be #########.

    Use the letter as it gives normal lunge range

    I know.
    But then you can't use anything else for a 2nd Add-on.

    Pros: Faster movement speed than scratched mirror, further lunge than scratched mirror, see survivors through walls, smaller terror radius than normal tier 2.

    Cons: No 2nd offering.

    I feel like the pros out weigh the cons. The only thing the add ons were really good for is increasing the duration of tier 3. And if I remember correctly you can't go into tier 3 with vanity mirror.

    The Vanity Mirror also decreases your movement speed, you're only 3% faster than Evil Within I.

  • @Boss said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Boss said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    You can also use the Vanity Mirror with the Dead Rabbit. Its the same effect except you're tier 2 with I think a slightly bigger terror radius than Scratched Mirror. It's dope af.

    Your lunge also won't be #########.

    Use the letter as it gives normal lunge range

    I know.
    But then you can't use anything else for a 2nd Add-on.

    Pros: Faster movement speed than scratched mirror, further lunge than scratched mirror, see survivors through walls, smaller terror radius than normal tier 2.

    Cons: No 2nd offering.

    I feel like the pros out weigh the cons. The only thing the add ons were really good for is increasing the duration of tier 3. And if I remember correctly you can't go into tier 3 with vanity mirror.

    You can run the faster stalking movement speed add-ons or the extra lunge range addon
  • This content has been removed.
  • I use a jewelry box add on when ever I run scratched mirror Michael.

  • I use a jewelry box add on when ever I run scratched mirror Michael.

    Same lol you get just about normal speed stalking so you can stalk up to a survivor and go boop without being noticed (boop as in slashed downed or grabbed)