MoM link please!
I cannot find this and the thana changes everyone's talking about I just want to read the original text 😭
I cannot find this and the thana changes everyone's talking about I just want to read the original text 😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://t.co/Ghfy0hRlX3
There you are my fellow forum goer
My man.
FYI for the future, you can usually find links like those on the right hand side of the screen in the Tweets section where BHVR shamelessly plugged their own Twitter for everyone to see. They will usually make an announcement tweet that goes live together with the new patch notes and that will contain a link to a forum page where you get to read them in full.
That may only apply to the PC version of the Forum though, I have no idea how the mobile version works - so if you're on mobile you might need to check Twitter manually.
Can confirm mobile requires a manual twitter check.