Now we need DH back!
And 50 second gens maybe?
This is a joke I promise lol
And 50 second gens maybe?
This is a joke I promise lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't give then ideas!
...Or do it. It is not like they care about the community anyway.
No the ######### we don’t
Everything will be reverted in a couple months don't worry survivors will make sure of it
How about no
How about
Have you ever seen dead by daylight devs reverted anything they made?
Yes, but it only happened a few times, when things reached an EXTREME level.
The best possible example is Patch 1.9.2
They never reverted Freddy :/
New Dead Hard is my favorite perk now.
this patch literally says the oposite
In all honesty, if I had the hypothetical choice (in the killer mindset) I would choose to revert everything but DH rather than revert DH but nothing else.
DH needs to stay as it is now, it's perfect.
RIP Freddy
I actually love the M1 killer buffs, but I think something needs to be done about Nurse tbh. Maybe Blight? Eh....just his addons. I think Blight is fun :D