Update Archives

There are some Archive challenges that cannot be completed. I just did Tome 2 level 1 Dead hardy challenge. I successfully dead harded (got hit aftern activating dead hard), and was able to escape chase due to this. but then again that's not what the challenge asked.

verbatim: Use dead hard to AVOID a basic attack by a nearby killer 1 time(s). *I guess this means avoid an attack by dead harding for distance-which is SOOOOO not what the new Dead Hard can do.*


I'm not sure if this is the only archive challenge that needs to be updated.

Comments

  • I am doing tome 1 - 4.

    Complete 4 gens in 1 trial ! This is simply impossiible today. And no alternative route to go.

  • I'll assume that if you activate dead hard while a killer misses in your proximity it would complete.

    But yeah, this should be changed!

  • I don´t think they will revisit the old tomes :-(

    But some challenges don´t really work with some of the changed perks anymore.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    I am doing tome 1 - 4.

    Complete 4 gens in 1 trial ! This is simply impossiible today. And no alternative route to go.

    You could arrange this in a swf, but otherwise yeah its pretty tough