BHVR, You HAVE Done A Pretty Good Job So Far. Thank You So Much!
The new incoming changes to legion, the over all quality of life, and dedicated servers have solidified my loyalty to you. You guys listened.
Guess that means I even like Matthieu too. :P (I’ve never disliked you, just Joshing ya)
Good job buddy, very impressed with your announcement at the game awards, you did good out there. Sounds like everyone else in the crowd agrees and was impressed too. This is a huge commitment you’ve made that anyone who is a former or current member of the community is impressed with.
Same goes to the rest of the development team, and the mods for reading over feedback and interacting with the community. You’ve all done a very good job. Especially @Peanits who has been talking with us in so many threads in such a very small amount of time, you deserve a promotion buddy.
You’ve helped a lot of people, including myself, with questions and concerns about game balance so often that seeing your name in a thread became common place. And dare I say, you’ve become a friend. Thank you.
These new servers mean that playing survivor will be issue free so long as those servers are up, and their connectivity is good.
Playing killer will also no longer suffer from those random DC’s that have popped up lately, pemenanlty preventing the issue from ever returning.
And to the community, let’s show our appreciation by appreciating and respecting one another. Big changes are coming that we can ALL be happy with, and I think it’s time we finally quit with the bickering, and start having very constructive conversations. Now is the best time for the community to come together and turn this toxicity around.
In celebration, I’ll be sparing the last survivor via hatch, and high fiving killers at the exit for the next two weeks. Time to spread some kindness around for a change. (Not that I behave in a toxic manor lol) Time to incentivize the strength of the community and not the strength of our ranks solely.
Anyone thats played a KYF match with a very good host connection knows how amazing this game can feel to play when the connection is just right.
I also want to thank @Nickenzie who has stepped up to the plate with balance threads and has been a huge help in respectfully and politefully proposing changes, and keeping their cool with the backlash.
Looking forward to the next five years of content.
Best regards,
~Wo1f
Guess that means I even like Matthieu too. :P (I’ve never disliked you, just Joshing ya)
Good job buddy, very impressed with your announcement at the game awards, you did good out there. Sounds like everyone else in the crowd agrees and was impressed too. This is a huge commitment you’ve made that anyone who is a former or current member of the community is impressed with.
Same goes to the rest of the development team, and the mods for reading over feedback and interacting with the community. You’ve all done a very good job. Especially @Peanits who has been talking with us in so many threads in such a very small amount of time, you deserve a promotion buddy.
You’ve helped a lot of people, including myself, with questions and concerns about game balance so often that seeing your name in a thread became common place. And dare I say, you’ve become a friend. Thank you.
These new servers mean that playing survivor will be issue free so long as those servers are up, and their connectivity is good.
Playing killer will also no longer suffer from those random DC’s that have popped up lately, pemenanlty preventing the issue from ever returning.
And to the community, let’s show our appreciation by appreciating and respecting one another. Big changes are coming that we can ALL be happy with, and I think it’s time we finally quit with the bickering, and start having very constructive conversations. Now is the best time for the community to come together and turn this toxicity around.
In celebration, I’ll be sparing the last survivor via hatch, and high fiving killers at the exit for the next two weeks. Time to spread some kindness around for a change. (Not that I behave in a toxic manor lol) Time to incentivize the strength of the community and not the strength of our ranks solely.
Anyone thats played a KYF match with a very good host connection knows how amazing this game can feel to play when the connection is just right.
I also want to thank @Nickenzie who has stepped up to the plate with balance threads and has been a huge help in respectfully and politefully proposing changes, and keeping their cool with the backlash.
Looking forward to the next five years of content.
Best regards,
~Wo1f
Comments
No offense but where is the TL;DR?
This is the way to play. Try to detoxify the community.
I had 2 people D/C on me last night. So I let the last two farm each other and escape. Well one insisted I kill them anyway. I got my 2 x disconnecter points and a few hooks anyway, they were going to get nothing - and why should they be punished for staying in the game?
And hopefully if they play killer and people disconnect, they go easier on the survivors left in return.
"Do not count your chickens before they are hatched."
It sounds good but let's not be overly optimistic :-)
As far as we know, they could implement a monthly fee.
Connection could persist.
Region lock could come back.
Some areas might not get any servers at all like Australia.
Etc.
Please don't behave like this announcement solved all problems.
I'd be on board as well for some dev props if they had actually given us some meaningful legion buffs. It's left a bitter taste.
DBD already has the game, the dlc, and now the cosmetics store for revenue.
I agree. I don't get all the negativity. Sure this game is far from perfectly balanced, but it's still a great game and it's nice to see that the game's still got a long future.
Such a shame, that "timer ticking while mending" is useless, because it stops at 99% and does not down survivors.
him extremely viable at R1.
I think that's actually a nice buff. Especially since now you can hear survivors mending, which means you can just leave them alone for a bit, and then go after them again when your power is recharged.
The more I think about it, the more I believe The Legion might actually become a viable killer, almost at the same level of Clown or Myers at least. We'll need to wait and see though how he plays when he is released.
Uh, yeah, it is true?
Do you really believe he will be solid at R1?
What's the point of first, almost free hit, when you need to suffer as a 110%MS killer then? How is it going to make him viable at R1?
I'm gonna hold off any praises until I see how players react to them while playing. It's better then nothing though.
Yup we'll see, but I can see him being very good actually if you apply the right strategy.
I know many people wanted a speed buff to 115% speed, but that would make him essentially a M1 killer with a constant exposed status effect on all survivors the entire game, since the first hit against survivors is always free. Add to that his ability to slow down the game and he becomes way overpowered. That's why I'm very happy to see they are not just increasing his movement speed.
I also still fear that the survivor experience against him won't be very fun since there's so little for survivors to do that actually affects the chase.
ITT: a wholesome positive post gets dragged down by the community
I for one agree with you completely and I'm super excited for the future of this game! I've been here for a long time and I'm so, so happy to see them committing to improving for a long time.
agreed comrade, also LoL is disabled and thats hilarious
lol
lol
lol