10% free unrelenting is terrible
Please remove the 10% free miss recovery speed. This needs to be base and a reward for those who 360 killer.
Finally I'd personally like them to remove the 10% free enduring added in 6.0
Please remove the 10% free miss recovery speed. This needs to be base and a reward for those who 360 killer.
Finally I'd personally like them to remove the 10% free enduring added in 6.0
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They didn't touch miss attack time, only successful basic hit attack time.
The base time for miss attack recovery is 1.5 seconds. This hasn't been touched.
Also.....they didn't touch stun recover speed from pallet stuns. The only thing related to stuns that they touched was a reduction in time from Decisive strike.
Really as I am 360'ing killers and they have save the best for last recovery rates without that perk? I'm sure I read that stun somewhere.