Dear survivors that lock lockers during Dredge chases…

I salute you, sirs and ladies. To stop to close a locker when I am 10 meters from you (mid-chase) means you have an iron constitution, or at the very least are exponentially better trolls than the t-baggers. Keep up the good work!

Comments

  • "Damn. Got the locker at least."

  • Jokes on you I got these boldness points ON TOP of the chase points. I see this as an absolute profit.

  • Honestly, it is worth it. I will never stop putting those killer nerds in lockers. I run the schoolyard.

  • I'm guessing their thinking is "maybe if I lock this locker, the Dredge will stop for a moment to break it"

  • everything for bloodpoints

  • I did this accidentally. Ran around a wall and tried to Bite the Bullet heal to lose the killer but was too close to a locker and just locked it instead. Console problems

  • It is pretty funny. I don't know what goes on into their heads but with the pressure from the chase, chances are they don't know either !

  • There is a skill to it if done properly. I’ve seen players do it and still not get hit. I personally can’t do it. I’ve tried & failed every time. I guess you need to have great map awareness and be a good judge of distance.