Steam profile items

Hey! Why do we only have a limited amount of items available to us in steam for profile backgrounds and stuff? I would love to see more. I would definitely get a Yui Kimura profile background if it was available :( I enjoy the little things in life.

I felt disappointed that there are only 12 items available in steam.

Comments

  • Me too. They can do a background like the EGC it's so pretty. Or even a steam icon with the entity claws. Would love to see a version with the newer models too (especially for Jake)

  • @jajapinkpeach said:

    Me too. They can do a background like the EGC it's so pretty. Or even a steam icon with the entity claws. Would love to see a version with the newer models too (especially for Jake)

    Oh I like the EGC idea. That would be dope

  • Anyone know why you can't click on the killer's name and see their steam profile anymore? I guess that was changed this last patch?

  • @GroovyKiller said:

    Anyone know why you can't click on the killer's name and see their steam profile anymore? I guess that was changed this last patch?

    Unrelated to my post

  • @jajapinkpeach said:

    Me too. They can do a background like the EGC it's so pretty. Or even a steam icon with the entity claws. Would love to see a version with the newer models too (especially for Jake)

    Could also literally have precious menu backgrounds for animated wallpapers. I'd love that so much. Imagine having the rpd lobby as your background.

  • @GroovyKiller said:

    Anyone know why you can't click on the killer's name and see their steam profile anymore? I guess that was changed this last patch?

    you still can, but don't click on the name, but hover over to the right of it until you see it