A 5th perk slot would change up the meta more effectively than what the devs are doing now!
Think of all the new builds that people could play with. Just something to think about...
Think of all the new builds that people could play with. Just something to think about...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really wish they would try this as a weekend experiment
me too
Instead of patch 6.1? Assuming DH still got nerfed, that would only mean an additional regression perk, an even higher chance of BBQ, etc, etc.
Let's just pretend 6.1 never existed In this scenario 6.1 Is evil we do not mention her
I think I'd rather they reduced it to 3 perks than increase it to 5.
If you think 4 slowdown perks are bad, just wait til you see 5.
Everyone would have just slotted in a 5th meta perk into the standard meta build
Every time i see a post asking for a 5th perk slot, i think "Do these people really want to play against Quintuple Slowdown? or Quad Slowdown with NOED? Or Quad 2nd Chance with COH?"
Do you want to live in a world where Quintuple Slowdown Nurse or Quad Slowdown Nurse with NOED exist? Because i sure as hell don't
I don't really think this would be a good thing for long term game. If it was in for a week every few months as a gimmick style game sure. Think of fall guys and how they get different modes for a few days. If we had that and other styles of games I think great things would happen.
Also do an experiment with only 3 slots. That could be just as interesting.
Agreed
Like image a roulette perk mode. You load in not able to choose any perks or addons or items. Like ohtofu.
Oh I thought you meant like different game modes like different objectives
No it wouldn't.
That could happen too I'm just spewing ideas