weirdest match?

So i had a solo match, game and haddonfield offering. so I work on a gen with a teammate and pop it then work on the main building porch gen all by myself and use my bnp to pop it before the killer can reach me and no gens are done after... I am recording and explaining wqhy haddonfield can be nasty and then all 3 go down and 1 on hook so i take a hit for a save while the killer carries kate and then try and heal felix who wasnt recovered enough and then she picked him up instead of chasing.

I get her attention and take her away from hook and they save and heal and bodyblock for me and she drops me and then im saved and i see piggy stealthing back to us but my teammate is crouch spamming to get me to heal him. and he didnt see her so we go into main and im confused because the terror radius is loud and i dont see her and she comes around the corner in the house being weird and gets me and then im on hook

my team isnt even on gens but doing a totem and they come to me while their teammate is being carried and unhook spam me and teabag me and they went down teabagging me.

Why? XD what did I do that could possibly annoy the survs who didnt even do gens XD

Comments