The Nemesis should only run when in a chase

(Edited to clear up confusion.)

I think it would look better if The Nemesis had something similar to ghostface where outside chase he would be using a walking animation but when entering a chase it changes to a running animation.

Comments

  • He shouldn't run at all imo. He's only 15% faster than Survivors whenever he's full-on sprinting?


  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    He shouldn't run at all imo. He's only 15% faster than Survivors whenever he's full-on sprinting?

    i don't think in actual speed i think he means aesthetically

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    He shouldn't run at all imo. He's only 15% faster than Survivors whenever he's full-on sprinting?

    I'm talking aesthetic wise only, same way how ghostface's walking and running animations are just aesthetics.

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    So you want Nemesis to only activate in chase? Make an already bad perk worse why don't you?

    I'm talking about the killer Nemesis' animation and how it should change between when in chase and when not in chase just like ghostface does.

    I never said anything about the perk Nemesis.