Just Dealt with my first cheater.

I won't say a name, I've reported the Nea. Can anyone tell me if she was NOT a hacker? her perks were Soul Guard, Boon: Exponential, Breakout, and Boil Over. She just kept on getting back up and up. I had to let her bleed out. No Boons were made in the match. It was RPD. They were in Library on top of books.

Cheaters. Not fun.

Comments

  • As the person above said if you had a hex thats why.


    are you on pc or console? i rarely get cheaters on console.


    if she was cheating, she likely wouldn't have done that. the majority of dbd cheaters are MUCH more blatant. its possible she cheated but i doubt it


    also you may be wrong about the boon. rpd is HUGE. she may have simply crawled to where the boon was, and you never saw it. ive had matches where people got up hundreds up times then i found the boon like 10-15 minutes into the game because they had it in an area i would never think to patrol (no gens)

  • @PapiFelixPSN said:

    It's possible that her teammates were picking her up.

    Also, what was your build that game? If you had any hexes, Soul Guard would've gotten her up infinitely.

    No Hexes (besides NOED, and that wasn't CURRENTLY ACTIVE) were active on my slinger. I was testing something, and I thing I had played another cheater a match before or something because the reel speed was ungodly fast. I did it with both reeling add-ons and it was still slower.

  • If you have reported her and sent a video to BHVR using the additional player information, the devs will sort it out.

    Don't worry about it anymore.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    As the person above said if you had a hex thats why.

    are you on pc or console? i rarely get cheaters on console.

    if she was cheating, she likely wouldn't have done that. the majority of dbd cheaters are MUCH more blatant. its possible she cheated but i doubt it

    also you may be wrong about the boon. rpd is HUGE. she may have simply crawled to where the boon was, and you never saw it. ive had matches where people got up hundreds up times then i found the boon like 10-15 minutes into the game because they had it in an area i would never think to patrol (no gens)

    Yeah, maybe. No Boon finishing sounds were made though, and they immediately made a loud noise notification up by the library 20sec into the game. 2 Surv. were SWF and one had No Mither Sabo. build equipped. I tunneled her for sacrifice. I don't think SG activates on a non-active NOED, but I may be wrong. NOED was the only Hex (as I don't usually play Hex perks unless a build is in use.)

  • @drsoontm said:

    If you have reported her and sent a video to BHVR using the additional player information, the devs will sort it out.

    Don't worry about it anymore.

    Can't sorry. We Switch players can no longer take Videos of matches...or it might just be me. I have a picture of the game and the area, but.

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3104965#Comment_3104965

    Can't sorry. We Switch players can no longer take Videos of matches...or it might just be me. I have a picture of the game and the area, but.

    I hope BHVR will automate at least some basic server-side cheat detection some day.

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3104965#Comment_3104965

    Can't sorry. We Switch players can no longer take Videos of matches...or it might just be me. I have a picture of the game and the area, but.

    Not just you. BHVR disabled the video record feature on Switch a while back. They said it was causing performance issues. If you're on Switch you're supposed to be able to report without video evidence, though I don't know how that goes. I've never tried it.