Plague

If you're not going to nerf Plague at least git rid of the green ######### around my screen. I know my ass is sick, I cant even see ######### when I'm looping her with this ######### all over my screen

Comments

  • Sorry for the mispelling, I typed that while getting destroyed because I couldnt see

  • Deep wounds is way worse. Your screen gets so dark you can barely see anything

  • Might be controversial but I don't think plague should start with a red fountain. She's plenty strong as it is, especially with thana/dying light/pentimento, etc, and everyone seems to agree she's A tier. Not having to earn her super strong, nearly unloopable chase power is one thing, but getting access to it at the start of the game - more if she brings addons? I don't know chief. Is being permanent tier 3 myers at all times not enough?

  • I'd rather face Plague 100 times than face a Thanato Legion ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Might be controversial but I don't think plague should start with a red fountain. She's plenty strong as it is, especially with thana/dying light/pentimento, etc, and everyone seems to agree she's A tier. Not having to earn her super strong, nearly unloopable chase power is one thing, but getting access to it at the start of the game - more if she brings addons? I don't know chief. Is being permanent tier 3 myers at all times not enough?

    No, because perm-Tier 3 Myers is still an M1 Killer that can be looped with no issues

  • Plague is fine.