Yes
Love it!
Capybaras are so pure
Best thing I've ever seen on this forum. Not even the Entity can dislike capybaras.
@Bwsted said:Best thing I've ever seen on this forum. Not even the Entity can dislike capybaras.
@Bwsted said:
New event idea: dozens of capybaras roam the map and it’s the goal to pet every one of them. Each one gives 10K BP.
(yes, let’s face it, I really should be a game designer at BHVR)
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103645#Comment_3103645New event idea: dozens of capybaras roam the map and it’s the goal to pet every one of them. Each one gives 10K BP.(yes, let’s face it, I really should be a game designer at BHVR)
@Mooks said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103645#Comment_3103645
Killer chop them each for 1K BP just for the lul.
@C3Tooth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103650#Comment_3103650Killer chop them each for 1K BP just for the lul.
@C3Tooth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3103650#Comment_3103650
No! 😱 how can you even think something like that?
Capybara survivor when?
@C3Tooth said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GSKTATISW15M/image.pngYes
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GSKTATISW15M/image.png
I want them on every map, and lobby, and everywhere else where this dreadful game takes us. Because we need capybara happiness and chillness.
Coconut doggy!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love it!
Capybaras are so pure
Best thing I've ever seen on this forum. Not even the Entity can dislike capybaras.
New event idea: dozens of capybaras roam the map and it’s the goal to pet every one of them. Each one gives 10K BP.
(yes, let’s face it, I really should be a game designer at BHVR)
Killer chop them each for 1K BP just for the lul.
No! 😱 how can you even think something like that?
Capybara survivor when?
I want them on every map, and lobby, and everywhere else where this dreadful game takes us. Because we need capybara happiness and chillness.
Coconut doggy!