Bloodpoints Feel Less Impactful

Im not sure if this is just me, but after the mid-chapter, the bloodpoint gains have felt significantly worse than before. The game just feels way less rewarding to play, and it's not because of the nerfs to BBQ and WGLF, my average amount of bloodpoints has dropped since the interactions between all players seems to have lessed as well.

Again, not sure if this is just me, just something I noticed.

Comments

  • they removed methods to boost the rate you gain them, and literally devalued them in their own isolated "economy." Its like they put together an oversight committee but used the wrong definition.

  • Yeah. Its kinda depressing. Wish bp just felt better right now. Since the nerfs you don't get the bang for your effort it feels like.

  • It is depressing in BP gain regards. Doesnt give you that warm fuzzy feeling in your tummy.

  • Yeah, I can't imagine being a brand new player coming in.

    This update was great for seasoned vets when it came to the BP stuff (since everyone I own is at least Prestige 2 in the new system, if not P3 or higher) as I won't ever have to grind for all that stuff ever again but if you booted up the game today for the first time, it seems like it would take for-freaking-ever to do anything

    Although it's been two and a half years since I've been a brand new player so maybe it's always felt like that but I have just played so long at this point that I don't remember...