I'm sick of you dragging your feet on core game issues, and players have tolerated it long enough.
You give in to people's complaints but only enough to try and shut them up.
You buff the snot out of Killers, but for SoloQ, all you give them is perk nerfs and a measly 5 second base kit BT which barely changes anything in the game at all.
You wait months to make even the tiniest of changes, it took you YEARS to allow Trapper to carry more than one trap base kit.
Every day you continue to ignore blatant, obvious issues that any other dev team would have fixed in the game's first year of release.
I refuse to believe your balancing team works hard at all, no matter what you say. This recent patch is the only time I have ever even noticed ANY effort on their behalf, and EVEN THEN they still find a way to alienate their players.
If you had any balancing sense, you would make SoloQ more tolerable to play within the next 30 days.
And if you think otherwise, you do not play your own game. Period.
Comments