Buying used motherboard that was banned
Can I get banned after buying used motherboard that was previously banned in dbd?
Just want to be sure.
Can I get banned after buying used motherboard that was previously banned in dbd?
Just want to be sure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure would be a yes, depending on the AI being used to read that type of thing (if they do…?)
if they don’t, well they will now! I hope……
Wait, you can ban actual individual pieces of hardware from a game? I thought accounts are banned, not specific PCs or their components.
But why would you buy a motherboard which is banned? Also, how would you know they played DBD with it?
A little tip for people who don't want to be banned... "DON't CHEAT OR HACK"