A tip to catch several cheaters right now ...

I just played in a match with one of these waste of breath.

It was level 69 and did about every cheat I've heard of in the match.

I believe that parasite was subtle at the start of the match, but it may have realized it was caught when I've stopped moving at all (because with Kindred, I could see it speed-up crouched).


edit: I've reported it, obviously, and could film a 17 minutes video from its point of view.

Comments

  • pretty sure you dont have to catch them, you run into them because the second you load into the match you hear constant screaming

  • @Yords said:

    pretty sure you dont have to catch them, you run into them because the second you load into the match you hear constant screaming

    I was talking for BHVR. These cheating fools are as dumb as they are incompetent, raising their level is such a good tell.

  • If I see anyone above Prestige 30 I just lobby dodge, because they are either a cheater or someone with too much free time and I don't want to go against either.

  • I haven't went against a cheater (better known as a waste of oxygen) that cheated their Prestige level yet, but I have went against a total of 3 subtle oxygen wasters in a matter of 2 days.

    The first one was playing on their own, and stopped being subtle once I got a couple of Hooks, and the other 2 had subtle speed cheats, the Claire had Jill's Christmas sweater (which was either a glitch or a cosmetic cheat), they only revealed their cheats when the whole Survivor team screamed at once without me running a single Perk to cause that

  • Lol. Level 69. What a dork.