Nurse Guide for New Update?
Thinking about making one... Seems like people are mad at the character, and half the people I have seen make the guide don't even cover the basic playstyle of Nurse
Thinking about making one... Seems like people are mad at the character, and half the people I have seen make the guide don't even cover the basic playstyle of Nurse
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Seems like people are mad at the character"
Well, no wonder.
As a very biased nurse main since 2016 and seen her changes, nerf recharge, remove distance, blink attacks being basics are fine imo just make certain perks not work on certain killers :p
Both, most effective counters and the best playstyle in my opinion
I can help if you feel like making one
How to play nurse effectively
Step 1- Learn her blink distances
Step 2- Nah we are good that was the whole guide.
How to say you know how to play nurse without knowing how to play nurse LMAOO
I'm a nurse main
The simplest explanation how to counter a Nurse is to play her.
That way you learn her power, her weaknesses, her range by sound, her limitations and you'll see what survivors do to counter you.
(The explanation is simple, following it isn't)