Shows equipped cosmetics when previewing in the store
I like to mix cosmetics more than buying sets but it's difficult to see which cosmetics would fit with each other because when previewing a head, torso or legs piece it would only show the individual items and the other pieces would turn into the default ones. So it is very hard to decide. It would also be better if we can preview three pieces at the same time then buy it at once as well.
Comments
The default clothes are very likely a bug that came with the latest patch. Normally it shows the piece you are looking at with the other 2 pieces that your character currently has equipped and should be back to this with one of the next patches (hopefully)
the feature to mix-and-match several pieces from the shop is something often requested… hopefully it will also come sooner than later..
Ah, I see. Many bugs have came up lately so I do hope they get fix soon.
Well. Many bugs come up pretty much all the time in this game… most are at least not game breaking and get fixed…
But do bugs report on the forum works tho? I feel like only discussions with many upvotes would get notice by devs while the lesser ones don't, even though they are technically still bugs and people don't upvote because it is not as game breaking or it's so minor that they haven't seen it. But it still causes discomfort for people who do report them.
Yes, Mandy is commenting and updating the status of the bugs occasionally and i have seen other devs commenting there too.
Thanks for the info! I'll try to submit this as a bug so that they can fix this soon.