SoloQ experience is so much fun now

First of all, thank you devs for buffing SoloQ.

BT basekit is a great change for the game. And it help a looooot against tunneling killers in soloQ.

Off the record rework is amazing, I was always worried in soloQ "Does he have BT ??" "Will he takes a protection hit for me ???" Now I just use OTR and however my team mates are playing in soloQ I cant be tunneled. If the killer go for me and try to tunnel, good luck for catching me and killer will lost 3 gens in a chase lol

Nerfing gen regression perks help a looooot too in soloQ. Ruin/Undying is over and it should make every soloQ player happy.

Tunneling is over, gen regression is over, there is still one thing : camping.

Dead by Daylight has never been this healthy.

Thank you very much devs.

Comments

  • The biggest problem I have with blast mine is that good killers never kick gens and good killers are the only ones I want my perks to work against.. because I value my life. Love your build though just wish I could implore you to run adrenaline in there somewhere. Good luck in the fog I wish more survivors shared your mentality.

  • said no one ever lmao. How out of touch are you? This is probably the dumbest post I've read since the update.

  • @Tactrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3097286#Comment_3097286

    First auto BT and OtR aren't actually protective against tunneling, which we've proven, so while they were done with good intention their overall contribution isn't actually anything special. Ruin is just as much of a threat as it was before. It has half the regression but its still there. They didn't remove it, they simply slowed it's rate, which btw was a mistake, I never saw ruin as a problem.

    Pop was a decent nerf, but the 2.5% perk kick is what makes it not really matter too much, because you get that 2.5% regardless of pop, so every kick is just killing your progress.

    Now as far as NOED is concerned, it might be easier to find but think it through. The time you're spending finding totems, the killer is spending killing everyone, because now you're all 1 shot. So you could spend that extra minute going around looking for it, but if it's even a half way decent killer that will result in a 4k.

    Actually, i think that the auto BT should be a separate health state. Which isn´t affected by Enduring and does stack with BT and OtR.

    During the PTB, everything stacking up to 5 times was simply to much. But a middle way would be nice.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3098576#Comment_3098576

    Actually, i think that the auto BT should be a separate health state. Which isn´t affected by Enduring and does stack with BT and OtR.

    During the PTB, everything stacking up to 5 times was simply to much. But a middle way would be nice.

    I think the fundamental problem is they keep applying bandaids instead of the real solutions. Because the issue is they keep adding this to help against camping and tunneling but it never will. Because as long as a killer hooks you and can sit in the spot where you're hooked, camping and tunneling will be a thing. And no matter what they add to try to combat that specific issue it will either be not enough or too much. Which is why CoA is such an elegant solution, it simply removes the possibility of a killer sitting on you.

1 2 3 4 ›