Lucky Break while injured

I'm not sure if this is intentional but if you spend the entirety of lucky break and then heal a survivor while still injured it will instantly start spending it as you gain it back and this makes it hard to want to run it as then I'm incentivized to prioritize getting myself healed over my team which then defeats the point of trying to get it recharged in the first place. Maybe it should only trigger on hit rather than just all the time your in the injured state or at least pause it while your actively healing someone so it isn't spent while healing and can maybe get a bit of value out of it instead of feeling wasted.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    that's the perk working as intended for you. It will never stop running out as long as you're still injured.

    That's weird to me that it's intentional because my genuine first thought when I saw it happen was that the perk was bugged, at the very least I think having it pause just while your actively healing a teammate would make sense to have.