Random perk idea i had
Lookout
In the darkness of the fog, you're the beacon that lights it up.
Any survivor within 8/12/16m of you are immune to the oblivious and blindness status effects. While active, the status effect's timers are put on hold (if timed).
Whenever you see the killer's aura, survivors in the radius can see them too.
Comments
That sounds nasty for stealth killers. But honestly, I feel we need more perks that are actually worth running, so maybe...
it only stops oblivious, undetectable hides the killer still.
Oh, really? I did not realize there was a difference, I just used them interchangeably. Lol. In that case, I definitely love the idea.
Yeah.
Oblivious is a survivor effect, which suppresses your ability to hear the killers terror radius (and be affected by perks related to it)
Undetectable is a killer effect, which suppresses the terror radius itself and makes them immune to aura reading.
Sounds nice but "status effects timers" needs to be defined precisely.
Demos portals aren't timed, its while you're nearby. meanwhile ghostface's oblivious addon has a timer.
Basically, if Vigil affects it this would