If you mean the streamer is being toxic, then no. He took a loss proudly and the killer didn't seem to have done the same last game.
If you mean the killer, then yeah, dude straight up felt attacked, slugged the streamer for a little while, and in this game assumes his team is a bully squad and acts all cocky to assert for himself.
I watched part of the stream after that where he views their profile, one of the comments saying "really insecure about playing killer" really sums it up.
I completely agree with you @glitchboi. In watching the rest of the stream, the killer's steam profile has a long list of comments showing a history of purposeful malice toward survivors.
The real question is, what good is a report option when it falls on deaf ears? As a killer main myself, it takes a lot for me to say anyone deserves a permaban. I won't even say it here. I WILL say that someone important needs to take a real look at that killer and see if they are good for the game. @DeadByBHVR @DeadByCommunity
I completely agree with you @glitchboi. In watching the rest of the stream, the killer's steam profile has a long list of comments showing a history of purposeful malice toward survivors.
The real question is, what good is a report option when it falls on deaf ears? As a killer main myself, it takes a lot for me to say anyone deserves a permaban. I won't even say it here. I WILL say that someone important needs to take a real look at that killer and see if they are good for the game. @DeadByBHVR @DeadByCommunity
Why my name in your mouth? What I say or do to you?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you mean the streamer is being toxic, then no. He took a loss proudly and the killer didn't seem to have done the same last game.
If you mean the killer, then yeah, dude straight up felt attacked, slugged the streamer for a little while, and in this game assumes his team is a bully squad and acts all cocky to assert for himself.
I watched part of the stream after that where he views their profile, one of the comments saying "really insecure about playing killer" really sums it up.
which part is "this" the streamer or the person he was against?
I completely agree with you @glitchboi. In watching the rest of the stream, the killer's steam profile has a long list of comments showing a history of purposeful malice toward survivors.
The real question is, what good is a report option when it falls on deaf ears? As a killer main myself, it takes a lot for me to say anyone deserves a permaban. I won't even say it here. I WILL say that someone important needs to take a real look at that killer and see if they are good for the game. @DeadByBHVR @DeadByCommunity
Why my name in your mouth? What I say or do to you?