Just so wonderful to be back in a Spirit meta

Iron will nerfed. Spirit is back with a vengeance. I’m putting that 4% to the test….

Seriously, what an ass state the game is in right now for survivors. All I see are legion, spirit, blight… mostly running anti-gen…

I’m trying to be patient with the patch but yeah… it’s not fun.

Comments

  • Stridor is on?=)

  • I've seen a grand total of two Spirits since the update dropped. One of them was decent and the other was an obvious baby. And I'm already rank 50 in the rift, from about 85% survivor games, so it's not like I haven't been around the block. MDR's still busted, sure, but directional phasing dealt her a blow the vast majority of her one-time players are not willing to bother with.

    And of course Blights are everywhere. On top of being meta, he's the current tome killer. You have to play him whether you want to or not.

    (The Legions are driving me nuts, though. Such a slog.)

  • @Laluzi said:

    I've seen a grand total of two Spirits since the update dropped. One of them was decent and the other was an obvious baby. And I'm already rank 50 in the rift, from about 85% survivor games, so it's not like I haven't been around the block. MDR's still busted, sure, but directional phasing dealt her a blow the vast majority of her one-time players are not willing to bother with.

    And of course Blights are everywhere. On top of being meta, he's the current tome killer. You have to play him whether you want to or not.

    (The Legions are driving me nuts, though. Such a slog.)

    Not to mention Spirit has more perks that counter than she did before

    Lucky Break, Off the Record, Bite the Bullet (kinda), Circle of Healing, etc

    Off the record by itself is enough to help vs a spirit because it has old iron will built in.

  • Even if I think spirit is balanced, she is still a pain to go against. And I am almost always frustrated going against her.


    She is really fun to play tho lol.