Killer quit and I got a DC penalty

We were on Ormond vs a Blight. He was having trouble finding survivors and after about a minute or 2 he quit. My screen went quiet with the DBD logo load screen and then I returned with a 15 minute dc penalty.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Feng Min
  • Aftercare, Lithe, Prove Thyself, Kindred
  • Ormond
  • One time occurrence

DOCUMENTS TO ADD


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • There has been something weird going on, Killers will dc a lot lately at random, I even got error editing out when having a really good match with Sadoka.

    The only time it put me in a 5 minute time out is the other day I was having a pretty decent match playing Jill, I go to vault and she gets stuck mid vault and eventually the game errors out and said the killer and I DCed, it was really frustrating and to be penalized ontop of it. I generally restart my system if weird errors happen and hope they don't happen again.

    It seems to be a behavior server issue because it gives an error code. Next time it happens I will get a picture of the error code.

  • @Killer_Queen said:

    There has been something weird going on, Killers will dc a lot lately at random, I even got error editing out when having a really good match with Sadoka.

    The only time it put me in a 5 minute time out is the other day I was having a pretty decent match playing Jill, I go to vault and she gets stuck mid vault and eventually the game errors out and said the killer and I DCed, it was really frustrating and to be penalized ontop of it. I generally restart my system if weird errors happen and hope they don't happen again.

    It seems to be a behavior server issue because it gives an error code. Next time it happens I will get a picture of the error code.

    I had this happen to me just now, I tried to fast vault a window and I got stuck for about 15-20 seconds, then it booted me out of the game and it said both me and the killer disconnected. I was not penalized though and was immediately able to queue up again.

    image_2022-07-26_154401661.png