Changes to the 2022 Roadmap
For those who don't know, a bunch of QOL changes were announced within the 6th Anniversary Broadcast. You can read more here.
These are as follows:
Obviously thus far we've received Matchmaking Incentives, the Prestige Overhaul, the Perk Overhaul, the Anniversary Event, the Loadouts, and the Menu.
Well, the Wiggle Skill-Checks and "Queue Times" (don't ask me why I wrote it like that, it refers to being able to navigate the rest of the game while in a queue) have been delayed until Q1 2023, as per an announcement on Twitter
That's all, and to anyone on PC I'm sorry for the screenshot taking up all of the screen.


Comments
why is this even a roadmap??
just update your game.
A Roadmap is a nice thing to have to let players know in advance what changes they're looking to make over the upcoming year in a glance.
...i dont get why you're angry they made a Roadmap to share with us?
why am i angry?
Yes it is! Such a great show :)
Honestly, all I care about is the fact that bots isn't being pushed back. The DBD community has been asking for this ever since day one, and it's good to see them sticking to the late 2022 game plan.
What catch me the most interest is "Game flow"
I dont want making a single mistake that cost the game and no turning back. Both side (or each player) should have equally chance to progress objective / BP. No survivor should get removed from game in 5min.
Wasn´t sarcasm. You know (or maybe not) i always try to be nice.
I was honestly saying thank you.
In which case, it was no problem at all and I'm very glad I could help